Thursday, January 17, 2008
Well, I've nearly finished the second dragon from the pattern I purchased at smallworks.com (Kell's Dragon). This pattern is awesome!!! The dragons are 4 feet long from nose tip to tail tip and completely pose-able because there is a 1/8" covered wire from nose to tail. The wings and legs are attached with buttons (the pattern calls for self-covered buttons so they don't show but so far I've used specialty buttons which accent the dragon). By attaching these parts with buttons you can move the wings and legs to various positions. After I finish making the dragons that have been requested by family members, I hope to create some for sale, possibly on E-bay. They take over 30 hours to create, not counting the cost of the pattern and the fabric/supplies required for each one, so they won't be cheap. But hopefully there will be enough dragon lovers out there to make the effort worthwhile.
Posted by Katt at 1:01 PM